Saturday, May 30, 2009

31th May 2009



Ahbi~~~Happy 9th month anniversary day ^^


Hehe yesterday and today i go my ahbi hse sleep because accompany my ahbi do assignment ya

so kolian la u><>

pengzzz...haha afther ahbi buy adidas thing then big sis and his bf Mr.Bryan go Midvallery then i and ahbi go Desa park city eat thing o~eat Secret Resipe and then afther we jiu back hse liao lo~bc ahbi got a lot of assignment want do lo

and she do assignment then i watch Taiwan drama o~nice ya

and before 10.30pm ahshan and me go eat "dimsiam" with my bro ,sis ,ahliang and ahmao at Jalan Ipoh there hahahaha very nice ya

and now this time my ahbi sleep already lo<---like pigpig o~=P ..then i come write blog and continue watch drama..

haiz...cannot sleep in.....don't kw why i will thinking about my future thing..like i plan 1st i go interview but i very scare because longtime no speak with other people already..so i scare not confident said like very nature =.="

And before listen my sis said his friend just flying then got RM4800 1month le><" 4800 a lof of $ le...i can lighten my dad mum and bro burden already ya...so i must try my best pass airasia..thx my family and ahbi support me ..i love u all

bro want start working already bro gambate ya.i very be proud of bc i got a nice bro.2moro back hse i want try call My sir for inter-excel ask about interview thing..haiz...wish he will let me go interview ya...all gudnite ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment