Tuesday, May 26, 2009


The day before yesterday, i follow my bro, sis,and ahliang go Pavillion GSC watch

Night At The Museum2:Battle Of Smithsonian

Movie just starting ahliang was sleep already=.="

I think this movie very funny la afther then we fetch ahliang go back cheras lo.bc he monday still got class..ahliang is who???let me tell u all^^

ahliang = 我姊姊的弟弟=我哥哥女朋友的弟弟

and continue said monday thing...monday very simple ><"i nothing can do full day sleeping and play PC but...i still got chat with my bro about my future haizzz...if i want continue study can~but...i don't want i want study for what ..haiz..so i feel i will go try next month AirAsia interview 1more if can pass then i will start my new life~

if cannot pass i want make sure want continue study or not~

i very scare pass interview bc i scare if i pass i to be a cabin craw i cannot meet my bibi everyday already =.="i very stupid right? haha~but we chat already nw i will try my best go interview airasia~~~AirAsia fast fast let me pass ba!!!!!!!

so ......hope all can blessings me...nw i want go back my hometown already !!!!!!

BP i come back now!!!!!!!!oh oh oh balik rumah~~~ohohoh~balik rumah~~~~

all my dear friend take care for ur self ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment