Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Even though come back KL already but nw oso miss home town but at home town i oso cannot do anything everyday just go CC or play Snooker only><"so my snooker nw very geng haha ><" but nw feel puzzled la..

Maybe is want sick already now feel dizzy why the few days weather damn hot today i bath 7times already oso hot ...walao...the Earth want "Boom" already a? PengZZZzzz..before my write blog use english miss hongshanshan said "=.=what u write i don't to understand"haha then this time le~Do you know i want said what already bo?

This time come back KL 1st thing want find a part time job and maybe want to plan continues study or working so feel vexed la haiz..before go back BP my school the "explanation session" i think very nice already maybe we not better communicate that resulted in severe mistake This sat and sunday i will go "oneutam" do model o~fashion show but not any reward haha my all friend blessings me ba~

All my good friend ,buddy want take care ya.let ur all dream come true. Maybe i not good grumbler but i and a nice listener And last time.... Mum..dad..bro I Love U all..i know u all do my protector many year already now let me standup go ahead don't worry me ya..Muackssss...

i love u all dad and mum don't worry me and bro at KL live we can take care for ourself ^^muackksss..

The recent i very like listen 2song

1 is lady gaga=poker face and just dance she let me feel pretty and flirtatious






2 HAHAHAH i especially this girl ---------->>>Taylor swift

she sing " Love Story"
u all guess hw about her years old just 18years old only

No comments:

Post a Comment