Sunday, May 17, 2009

What The FucK Fashion Show><"

Yesterday and today i to participate a fashion show,but not any reward can take originally i don't want join this show but cannot bc before i promise the moving spirit(Crystal)join so i just can do it.

Yesterday my bro and sis(my brother gf)accompany me go OneUtama(1U)1st i go LG Floor of Voir Gallery change clothes afther then i go for 1Floor to meet Crystal and they start help me makeup and set my hair ><"said true i very angry bc... they let my hair return to sixth form u all see the pic ↓ U all see T_T"My hair......this is first day...
Ok~ continue said how about today~

yo~i am very clever~because yesterday before i want leaver there i go ask Crystal

C=Crystal R=Me
C:"yes..Ryan can i help u anything"

R:"Got..i want as0 2moro (sunday) i can set my hair myself ?"

C:"erm........Ok...sure,u can do it "

R:"Thx ya..88 see u 2moro"

C:"88 see u"


so , today i early wake up then bath already afther i start set my hair...wakakaka~so nice~

then today i go OneUtama at 4.00p.m then reach there today just got bro follow me haha~
then i and bro go Burger king eat ...but not eat Burger just drink soft drink only~

then 4.45 i go 1Floor today can change clothes at there =.=so today pic got ↓
So today hair nice right????hahahaha

but clothes same like yesterday -,-don't kw this is what "Fashion show"



before show i got take some photo with my inter-excel classmate and missionary ↓












2moro is Crystal Birthday so they help her celebrate ↓












This is my to know person Name is NICK lengzai izzit? ↓


OK la This "Fashion Show" i just go play play only ><"pls....
if got next time i make sure don't will go ><"
But i also happy because can to know many person at activity

1 comment:

  1. oh my god!! so ' old fashion' la u.. haha.. ur hair very chio mar~~ no wonder ask me not to go watch ur performance la.. haha.. 'shi ni zi zhao de'.. I told u dunwan promise ur fren already but at last u 'diam diam' settle wif ur fren.. okie.. suakkkk!!! anyway, the shirt that sponsor really 'suck' lol.. =p

    ReplyDelete