Friday, May 1, 2009

Bad Mood

haiz..just at eriscoo there saw about my news><" 納悶...事情好像越變越复杂...刚听到一个朋友说"啊毛,打blog说很多老师的坏话"wtf=.="ahmao will write blog ~wa~then i think sun will come out from west lo~pengzz...if is true got write so hw????want said ur bad thing cannot o???be song???sohai ~ my friend ~~~~~u all said everyone can write blog said hw about his mood izzit?so if write someone badthing he can sue u???i think cannot lo~go hell la~u ar teacher le~not student le~this is common sense we got power write about our blog if u want see then see la~don't TULAN saw already want TULAN then want sue ppl..diu~ i oso don't kw u go where saw talking about ur bad thing la..if got pls la~send address for us la..pengzzz..very pengche~ haiz...haha said something happy thing before i go back hometown (BP) le~very song lo...go latea play snooker go cc and chat with my oldfriend.. very happy ya...but...i nw at KL already T_T"bc i want follow my bro come back ya so sad ya...my bibi nw at bp ya...but sunday will go back KL already.. all my friend want takecare urself ya.. i nw thinking i don't kw want go back this 5th bo...haiz...don't kw la..just see hw><"

No comments:

Post a Comment