Saturday, May 9, 2009










yo!!!long time not write blog already..wakaka so today come update my blog..




i nw at hometown(BP) ya.haha before i come back bp i and mybro go my bibi hse there toyota shop o~bc my bro want chick his cute cute de VIOS lo... wakaka at there i and bro drink their free KOPI =.="bc want wait 2hour..so we nothing can do lo..drink free kopi and i oso boring so take some photo hahahaha..







this time i will come back 1st thing "go back my school meeting"




bc at http://www.ericsoo.com/ <----here chinese high school got 1 thing about me...very "gouli"><"




so i bopian make sure want come back..








5th i go my school at night 8pm we meeting haiz...all like want "galor"><"pengzz...very wuliao this meeting








haha.got many thing want said but cannot said at here bc wait got other ppl saw my blog go talk to my school teacher then i gou li liao..haha i just can said ......"DON"T WANT IN CHS"




FUK OFF This school like SHIT!!!!anything want $$$$$$$$ diu~~








hahaha,the few day at hometown i oso not do what...just find my buddy and some old friend go out "latea" and go cc ..very boring ..haiz....i think i very like "废人"




so this time i go back KL i make sure want find 1 job and i cannot let my dad mum and bro 幸苦




already..








next friday i do model le!!wakakak~fashion show =.="at one utama..but ....pengzzzz..not $ can take de...so xian la..haiz...but cannot don't want go le...bc before i promise they go already haizz...so nvm lo~go play play lo~then afther this time i make sure want find job liao laT_T








anyone if got see my blog and at KL want find job for me pls tell me T_T i very kolian la...




haha...my all friend u all want take care ur self ya....








last i want said about my bibi thing lo~~




hahahaha~chou bibi u want guaiguai hor~i kw u the few day very buzy do work but oso want rest hor!!!!ahbo bite u gouligouli~~~~and...bibi thx u tell me this word "Everyones have thier dreams.. i want to pursue my dreams just like others too."

MUACKSSSSSSS~~~~~~
帅哥and丑女~~~哈哈哈哈~ =P




1 comment:

  1. baby, okays I m here to drop u comment d.. thanks for ur support and everythings.. don't worry kays?! everythings will be going smoothly.. take ut time.. no rush ya.. love and hugs.. muackss

    ReplyDelete