Friday, April 10, 2009

what can i do?

2009.4.10

10.40pm


wa~~ahmao today start working already><"omg~i haven find 1 job
so boring la.don't kw i can do what job..so i think i will follow ahmao go do PC fair thing war~
erm..i very sorry all my best friend ya..cannot go back BP this week
bc i want go interview already so i want plan something about me.
but i will go back as soon as ya..
today my ahbibi~go back liao =.="pengzzzzz....i want go back laT_T
song liao lo~2moro u all go party...i at KL hse eat mee><"
today i saw many about hongkong ghost thing...><"
if all ppl want saw moive give u all 1 website
www.ykedwin.blogspot.com
very nice this website..omg..today finally saw my chongyih online le..
haiz...i think i cannot everyday like this la...just eat slip and play game nothing to do..
like this i will carzy de la...aaaaaaaaaa....
who can help me T_T"wu~~~



take care all~><"

No comments:

Post a Comment