Monday, April 13, 2009

Want go interview lo><

Today,just me go class ahmao not follow me go ..said what sick =.=i think is lazy want to sleep just true..

so i go myself lo...today class just got 9person at class><

and i sit then i write about interview thing...got like down:


1.Read Announcement

2.catwalk

3Group Discussion ---sing or drama

4Answer the question


---what qualities you have?


---who is chairman of Air Asia


---what is your weakness


---what you have learned at inter-excel


pengzzzz....then i interview ofcouse very scare so said very ..............................................................

then miss chong just help me change i want to said for what about question


this saturday interview i will try my best..


the few day listen about my 1 friend thing..haiz..very sad..


i think he will change as soon as...


and i want said to 1 girl "let by gone be by gones"


ALL~~~if i can pass my interview~~~~hongshanshan treat ALL steaboat


=P at here i want thx my all friend teach my english thx all ..especially my ah ba bi(bibi)~.muackssss.......


1 comment:

  1. for the girl--( not me ya u people don't think too much)... yupp!! LET BY GONE BE BY GONES.. don't feel down because of someone who hurt u deeply..cheer up..

    ReplyDelete