Sunday, April 12, 2009

4.11(yesterday)shopping day..

wakaka..today want go saw movie de..but all slip like pig>
all 4pm just wake up=.="

then wait bro said today don't want go watch movie already said want go wangsa maju"JJ"buy thing ><

but i don't kw what is JJ then sis just tell me JJ mean Jusco=.=

pengzzz....i want go watch movie ...start i very sad but go there i very happy ya

so nice le~hahahaha maybe longtime not and bro go out together le so we go there buy many

we want eat thing..i and bro like drink kopi then we 1st buy thing ofcouse is kopi lo..wakaka

then next we buy many many thing got pic =P all nice thing le..hahahaha

then u all guess we buy all thing hw much=.=?? very expensive hor~~><"haha~
haha very happy today..
let me kw not need want go watch movie or go redbox just can play..
^^"wakaka.. i love u my bro~hehe
but night i very sad la><"bc i cannot go zhenxian hse party..><"haiz...
all buddy got go just me><"i very sorry..zhenxian..but i kw we will meet as soon as right?
want take care urself ya..muackss..my zhenxian tata~
my bibi very gud ya..kw my sad so got msg me console me..thx ya bibi..
wakaka very happy finally got my buddy come to saw my this blog already..wakakak..
THX ALL^^


No comments:

Post a Comment