Thursday, April 9, 2009

Give My Buddy---->>ZhenXian






xian,i very sorry cannot go ur partyle. but ahshan will go back 2moro o .





haiz..so sad la..u want go there 1year~aiyo~if got free time want take "holidays" come back ya..





and u free u want write ur blog le..





today i will start write blog everyday oso will go saw u blog le~wakaka~touch bo~





hehe~so xian u at there want take care ur self i think u can do it bc this is u dream..





i very happy got u this best buddy..





i got many friend in my life got u raymond mingtack hansen chongyih and manymany..





but if want said buddy i think just got some only ..





so u oso in my buddy list le..before i very lazy bc u tell me many about u thing so i just can go study..





thx my zhenxian..





erm..then i think my english is very "gouligouli"but i kw u oso want my improve so i try my best use all my kw english word everyday write blog start today.but i think not ppl will come to saw de la =P





so..i at here said to u










"ZHENXIAN GAMBATE!!!!!!"





Gambate!





Gambate!!





Gambate!!!





Gambate!!!!





Gambate!!!!!





Gambate!!!!!!





Gambate!!!!!!!





Gambate!!!!!!!!





Gambate!!!!!!!!!





Gambate!!!!!!!!!!





Gambate!!!!!!!!!!!





Gambate!!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment