Monday, January 11, 2010

Interior design

Erm..Finally i find my interest ...erm...i know i very like design especially is Interior...
But I also very scare if finish Interior design couse hard to find job ><>
so finally to resolve my uncertanity and let me think very careful about "WHAT DO U WANT ?"

before i got tell many person i want study Mass Com because i don't know about this couse got what subject and all subject is my interest or not...so just now i just chat with my bro..finally i know this is not i want...

so...erm how will said i like interior design i just can said 1 word...."SONG" =="before i got see shanshan do assignment and do model i got help something so i very enjoy and at the moment i will thinking if this is my job i will very satisfy and sometime i got many strange idea ..haha..

erm...i choose 1 college already..MIA..my cousin before also study at this college...
and now i just waiting the college open days and i just can know more information...
HORHOR upload some interior design pic come here..very nice ^^"






This all pic is my search & download d...^^"wow...if can live like this hse i think all will very relax and enjoy right?

No comments:

Post a Comment