Tuesday, January 26, 2010

OMG~~~~

OMG~~~i start working already...walao...i can't believe it!!!!

i working at Lazo Diamond ..1st day i go there very happy lo..because they staff not like before at KL there "宫心计" they all very care me..so i very happy lo..supervisor and very like chat with me lo...erm..and this Lazo diamond not manager just got supervisor only..=="and supervisor also is cashier =="erm ... well ...

Start working i think maybe they know many knowledge about the diamond and the white gold ...but..maybe they just working at Lazo diamond company so still not more about white gold and diamond knowledge ..so got ask me many thing...and they think i very pro ><"but..not my pro la..just i before at D&P company working so learn many thing at there lo..and D&P ofcouse specialized field lo..so i now working at Lazo i just know wow...D&P and Degem is very nice company..

haha i will working this company just only don't waste my time ...and waiting study only..so just do it...=="and today is working 2day so today my supervisor off day but she got call me and tell me boss want meet me><"pengzzz...2moro...because they before manager also got worked at D&P..so want meet me want tell me about my basic><" i think if they give me basic very low i maybe don't will do ....i change other job or go back KL find job or go back Degem better...

But i can said la..they all staff very nice la..maybe just me 1 male lo..so they all very take care me...and they know i know about diamond and white gold thing very much knowledge so they very care me..so. just see how 2moro lo..if they cannot give me i want welfare i don't take this job...but anywhere.. if i don't do le..also thx...thx the 2days take care with me...haha..

Give Me Power My Lover~~ha~~~~~~~ha~~~~~ha~~~ s~~~~ s~~=P

No comments:

Post a Comment