Thursday, December 3, 2009

The few Day!!!!XIAO A!!!



This 1 is 27Nov2009 Ha~Happy Birthday Lee See Liang..this night we go The Curve "Sentury" Clubbing..actually that day...i feel very bad and very grieved.so i think that day i lose myself i lose my temper control..i just know drink other then drink also is drink..ahliang is very happy so....It's not respectable to be drunk on the street.then me...just got abit drunk..but..still can know what feel i got...this is 27Nov i think i don't will do drink wine lose my manner..





28Nov2009 today i sleep over..wake up is 3pm already..and this day i wake up just listen my bro said we dog want go "kelatan"already.bc ahliang his father want take dog go back already...we feel very sad..bc Ahbibi(we dog name)it very small 1 moment is our to bring up d..haizzz...sad~and this day also is my come back BP time....



Happy birthday To Myself..

This cake is my mum buy for me d..thx mum..i love u mum..so touch..mum i grow up already i know what can i do now and i want do for what already so u don't worry me ya..i love u mum thx
This cake is AhMao and Hansen buy for me d..thx ya..u all know i very bad mood this few day and want give me a big pleasantly surprised but i still very sad..sorry...but really thx u all..although not too many friend and buddy celebrate my birthday but i also very happy thx ...
i now just wish i can to achieve my dream.and i still waiting my love come back....maybe she said right i need give some time give her cool down and thinking...but i just want said i waiting for u...
haha~don't know is coincidence or chemical this cake same like before i buy to ahshan u cake right?hehe..anywhere...生日快樂我對自己說蠟燭點了寂寞涼了,生日快樂...李振豪..



Ha ha~pengzzz..this year i got 3cake le=="my mum said birthday just can to blow 1 cake only ...cannot many ><"but this year i blow 3cake already le><"pengzzz..haha this cake is "weiquan" buy d...thx ya weiquan haha...

Miss Lee Hui Hui



haha..huihui thx u ya..thx u water thx u music thx u many many many..haha thx ya..i know u cannot know what i said so i use Chinese-language tell u~
慧慧 KAM XIA~哈哈哈哈哈方言拉..神奇勒..榮幸勒...哈哈謝謝你的水哈哈哈..haiz..你知道我很不開心還想方法要我笑可是還是笑不出最後感動的是你點歌還叫樂團在這麼多人面前鼓勵我=="哈哈是有點小paise拉..但是真的謝謝你...哈哈..我們是好兄弟好姊妹..哈哈我的好妹妹^^"ha ha不要以為早我一天跑出來就可以做姊姊..哈哈...小妹妹 =P ^^在馬六甲要照顧好自己..^^"加油..



哈哈黃漢森當然少不了你拉..哈哈我很久很久的兄弟.哈哈~有福我自己享有禍你當...哈哈開玩笑的拉..我每次回來可以找的只有你和幾個人罷了...你和fengyi會沒有事情的拉..不要自己嚇自己...昨天看見你們恩愛的樣子讓我想起了我自己和阿珊在一起的日子..不管怎樣好好照顧她,你們會很幸福的...



Haha fuk man~~this 1 also is my buddy Raymond...Raymond thx u at my birthday come out and me go "海口" Ki xiao..and thx u tell me many thing about my problem and many many thing ...thx ray ..if i cannot take care myself how to take care ahshan so i will try my best let accomplish my dream..u also want ya...i know u now exam so cannot go out..gambate raymond...chong AAAAAAA!!!!!!muacksss...thx buddy...

thx everyone!!!!thx..........................

yahoo~~wait i want go out latea with ahtang liao...siapa orang is ahtang le???haha wait let u all know wait i take photo let u all see!!!!lengzai o!!!!!

TCC!!!!!waiting me i coming lo!!!!haha rape gao you!!!haha~


方珊珊,米修~ 米修~

專心做功課不要玩寵物了不要上網玩cafe了...哈哈..

No comments:

Post a Comment