Sunday, June 14, 2009

沒有重點的Blog

Maybe i nw not friend at KL already so very EMO -.-"i think la..haha but still ok la..


last friday i go back Inter-Excel find my sir already don't know why he saw me very happy..pengzz..


then i this time go back just ask him about Inter-Excel got english couse or not only lo..




but...i think if really got this couse i also don't want because i think >

so.....just see hw ya...many person very curious how about my sir face..=P




Pic COMEING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



This Man is my sir then left is his wife Ms.chong..



said serious i don't like this women because she said anything don't will apprehensions other person mood haizzz...but sometimes she will give us nice opinion ya..



afther then the pic last left..this person...i don't kw who ....haha...maybe is my schoolmate gua~



........................................................................................................................................................................



The few days i will nightmare ..and oso strange dream-.-"



Haha maybe the few days i watch too much drama already just watch finish 1 nice drama ...



"prison breach"


haha very nice ya...i watch finish all ya..because this drama got season 1 to 4

then nw i continue watch other drama....

"HEROS"

this drama i nw just start watch only..hahahaha

i think not bad ya...i want improve my english so i start watch English drama-.-"

wish i can speak very PRO English ya =P

All my friend if want let me to encourage if got chat with me said english if i got anything wrong tell me....THX all^^




No comments:

Post a Comment