Monday, July 6, 2009

Life in my hometown

Last 2weeks i go back hometown (BatuPahat)

At this 2weeks let me grow up something like about my future and many many thing..

anybody said "future future!!!then got hw many person know how is a nice and better future?"

now in my opinion i think if you want a nice and better future 1st thing u want is $Money$

This time back BP meet many buddy&friend got someone let me admire him but got someone let me worry..haizzz...let got my 1buddy maybe he will do "father"already (mean like his gf got his baby already) but he now not any job and not $ to feed baby so they just can give up the baby....

i know he very sad but nw sad got what use right?if before he got a nice job and got save $ then they now can weeding already and we together go out eat he not order anything food just watch me and other buddy eat then i ask him

R:"oi~why u don't want order any food ya?"
S:"not la..u all eat ya...i not $ so cannot eat"

haizz..so i treat to a meal for him and tell him about his nw problem want hw to change his life

wish u can do it find a job takecare ya...

====================================================================

so this thing let me think many thing ...about my future so i very scare ..and 2moro start i want try my best find a nice job and if can interview airline better la..if cannot i just can find a 1 job...

at BP still to happen something like my other buddy..raymond..haizzz...raymond take care ya..u always is my buddy..

other then badthing oso got to happen some thing funny thing ...

like my buddy "AhTang"eat KFC cry ya..haha and my hse got a big durian 4KG><"

and manymany funny thing...hahahaha want to know hw about the all thing????





TO BE CONTINUE。。。

1 comment:

  1. HAha..really SPICY le..LOL..Take care all my buddies! Next time back again then meet! Looking forward to hear GOOD NEWS from u all..Take care! And GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete